Download our Welcome Brochure, Patient Literature & Video for your own use…
Register and get started today
Frequently asked questions from our customers
It’s Clear, It’s Comfortable, It’s Fast, It’s Predictable.
Clearguide is designed for aesthetic alignment of the upper and lower anterior teeth (3-3 only), Insignia Clearguide Express offers both dual and single arch treatments. With a maximum of 10 aligners per arch, each aligner is to be worn for approximately 2-3 weeks.
The software incorporates your desired outcome into the final design of the aligner sets to create predictable, comfortable tooth movements and beautiful smiles.
- Insignia user-friendly software is a helpful diagnostic tool and puts full control of case deisgn into your hands
- Heat N Bite mid-treatment self-check ensures on-time, predictable treatment outcomes
- Unique aligner material elimintaes manufacturing striations resulting in highly aesthetic, truly clear aligners
- Final smile design can be viewed in the software prior to treatment – a powerful consultation tool
- Flexible, cost-effective treatment choices available with a single or dual arch option
The initial case is set up as per your submission form and impression data. Finite design changes are possible mid-treatment if necessary, using the self-check Heat N Bite technology
using the Insignia Approval software, you can affect changes to a tooth’s position including tip, torque, rotation, in/out, occlusal/gingival, and mesial/distal. You changes are reviewed by an Insignia technician before being referred back to you for final approval.
To register for the Clearguide Aligner system, please call +44 (0)1943 886846 or email email@example.com. Wel will need your name, practice address, contact telephone number and email address.
- When you are registered you will receive a Welcome Email from Insignia containing the username and password you will need to log into the software to u pload you patient cases. Then when you are ready to submit your first case, we will send you a DHL submission kit for you to send the relevant paperwork and impression for set-up.
- Within 10-12 days of your impressions and uploaded case being received in teh USA, you will receive email notification that your case is ready for apporval. Optident Clearguide will then contact you to arrange a suitable time for a 30-40 minute training session on the 3D approval software.
- When you approve the case, the aligners will be manufactured and we will request a 50% deposit payable by credit or debit card. The first set of aligners with the mid-treatment ‘Heat N Bite’ will be received in the UK within 14 days following approval, and the goods will be sent out to you on invoice for the remaining 50% balance, to be paid on account.
We are here to support you in any way we can
If you should have any querires, need more Clearguide submission kits or help uploading or reviewing a Clearguide case, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and we will be very happy to help.
To enable you to promote Clearguide Express Aligners in your practice, we have promotional literature available which can be displayed in your waiting room and surgery. We also have A3 posters which can be put up in the practice and images / videos available on request to promote Clearguide Express on your practice website.
T: +44(0)1943 886836
or e.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
C/O Optident Labline, International Development Centre, Valley Drive, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29 8AL